Ask yourself the following questions:
- Do you have experience managing rental property yourself?
- Are you familiar with fair housing and landlord/tenant laws in the jurisdiction(s) where your property is located?
- Do you have relationships with contractors that ensure you can get 24 hour service at reasonable prices?
- Do you have a reliable means to determine fair market rent and returns on your investment property?
- Do you know and have the proper notices and legal process to deal with non-paying tenants?
- Do you have a current, professionally crafted lease and related agreements/forms to minimize your exposure to liability should a tenant sue?
If you answered "No" to any of the above questions, it might be prudent to hire a professional property management team.
A rental home is a big investment. With all the regulations, legal issues and liabilities, it is in your best interest to hire a professional property management company. The efficiencies of a professional property manager is a reasonable investment to avoid a costly mistake!
Call the professionals at Eagle Property Management today!